Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Just when you thought all was quiet…BAM!!!

So things have been pretty busy lately.  I haven’t really had the opportunity to sit down and write about the things that have been milling around in my head.  I have been asked a couple of times in the past week about whether or not I am still blogging… and then I got to asking myself why I wasn’t blogging…so I just decided to sit down and get something…or ANYTHING…out. 

Today is my mom’s birthday.  If she were around she would be 58 today (I think…I’m not very good at math!).  For those of you that don’t know…my mom died in 2006 of the cancer.  It’s still pretty surreal for me.  It upsets me the most when I think about how much she would have ADORED Emily and would have had such a good time with her.  I wish I could call her and tell her the funny little things that Emily does everyday.  I guess I do in my own way, but it’s not really the same is it?  Well anyway…Happy Birthday mom!  I really wish we were going out to dinner tonight with you at Souplantation (since that’s the only place Grandad has the patience to go out to eat anymore…haha).  

Anyhow...So I started procrastinating on the blog because I wanted to upload pictures of all of the fun times I have been having.  As that seems to be an impossible task...I will just blog and get some good pictures on here at a later time.  I don’t have my camera with me a the moment so I will just post some random shots I have on my phone.  (you will probably have seen most of these...as they are the ones I usually upload straight to Facebook...it will be a nice review if nothing else! haha! (they came out in random order...just deal!)


I'm sorry if this is your Grandma...actually...no I'm not!  Your Grandma's name kinda RULES!!!

We 3 went out after Allison's baby shower. A couple guys bought us drinks.  One was a dentist.  His friend was a construction worker who was recently divorced with a 19 month old son, a 5 year old son and a teenage daughter who also fostered his sister's kids or something like that.  He was having a hard time finding someone.  hmm....


This was for my roller disco birthday party.  I am going to try to post more pics from that sometime soon.  That was good times!


Mary and Chris took us to see The Decemberists in San Diego.  The guy behind us was at the L.A. show the night before...information I didn't need to know but was forced upon us nonetheless...


I'm really sad this picture didn't turn out.  It was a picture of a morbidly obese guy that was sweating profusely and practically eating the attractive girl that he was somehow with.  I couldn't even enjoy the show because this scene was grossing me out so bad!



:)


Madonna Inn for Kate's 30th.  Good times! 


More Madonna Inn...


...


...


Her new baby twins tired her out after going to see Gnomeo and Juliet...


Disneyland on Kate's actual birthday! The sign reads:


SUNDRIES!!!


Finger paint fun!


Kelly bought this for me at a Liquor store.  It hangs proudly from the Lemon tree in our backyard.


MMMMmmmm...


GSP


Puddin' Face!


Medieval Times


Winning the heart of the Blue Knight




Went to the Dog Beach...


Joe helped her dig a hole!


Happy (and sandy) Girl!


Me and my mom! <3



So that's just a few things that have been happening since last I BAM!ed you!  Have a superfab day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment