Thursday, June 2, 2011

FAGE!


Pronounced Fa-yea! people...don't get crazy!!  I'm jumping on the Greek yogurt train!  For breakfast this morning I had a bowl of it with blueberries, strawberries and a touch of honey and it was delightful!  I am going to Vegas in a few weeks and I would like to shed a few of the ol' fat cells before I get there.  I saw a picture of myself yesterday and my arm fat was OUT OF CONTROL!!!  Enter the Greek yogurt and fruit.  I keep saying I'm going to take steps to lose weight but then something comes up and I get out of a routine and I'm back to where I don't want to be again.  I don't really know what I want to do or how I am going to try to overcome this...but for now the plan is fruit and Greek yogurt.  I brought my workout clothes to work today with the intention of going for a jog by the beach after work, but I have an intense sinus headache that is threatening to make my head explode!  grr.  I'll let you know what happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment