Tuesday, April 5, 2011

new face for a crap day

It's been sort of a rough morning.  I'm highly irratable and every turn I made this morning seemed to be the wrong one.  I wanted to scream out my frustrations but Emily was in a peaceful slumber in the back seat of the car so I decided not to disturb her.  To make myself feel better I decided to give my blog a facelift...only this took the frustration to a new level as it took me a long, long time to sort out how, exactly, I was supposed to do that!  <sigh>  I guess I'll just go and get myself another cup of coffee and possibly a donut (damn box just sitting there taunting me all day long!) to take my mind of things for a few minutes...after all...

1 comment:

  1. Love the new look! I've had a crap afternoon, much like your morning. Ellie is now napping and Mama is drinking Baileys! (I'm not an alcoholic unless I do this regularly, right?)

    ReplyDelete