Wednesday, May 4, 2011

another gay bites the dust...

Attention Friends: No longer do you have to fear the wild and flailing body parts of one Kellan "Kelly" King.  He has decided, after a ten year friendship and a number of blows to other people's heads, shins, (insert body part here)______, that he no longer wants to be my friend because I suggested to him that it might not be the best idea for him to do gymnastics in large crowds.  As some of you might have already heard,  he has injured a few people on a few different occasions doing just that.  I pointed out to him that one day he might injure somebody that didn't happen to be his friend and that this hypothetical person might want to press charges on him for whatever damage he might cause.  This bit of constructive criticism along with the act of taking his friend to the hospital after such a blow to the head (he did a backhandspring and basically landed on top of her head...it was a pretty major blow!), was enough for him to end our friendship.  I know it is an official end because he "un-friended" me on Facebook!  Here is a small list of the people he has unfriended...
Me, Joe, Lara, Fuldd, Martin.  If you are not on this list of "Brown" relations, you have made the cut.  I have started a Facebook group called "I was Facebook dumped by Traumasaurus Rex and I'm ok with it!"  If you would like to be a member of this group, please feel free...however...know that by joining this group you will most likely be added to the list of "dumped" friends. 

That's the update I have for you for now.  I leave you with this to remember the friendship by...

RIP Friendship with Kelly...It was fun while it lasted...


No comments:

Post a Comment